Our goal is to provide our patients/customers the best possible personal service and quality products at a fair price. We are first and foremost a pharmacy, operated by local people for local people.
What makes Weaverville HealthWise Different?
At Weaverville HealthWise, the pharmacy department and our pharmacy patients are our main focus, and account for the majority of our sales. This allows us to devote the majority of our staff, training, and equiptment to filling your prescriptions accurately.
Weaverville HealthWise utilizes state-of-the-art technology throughout the pharmacy department. Our computer system not only processes and stores your prescription information, it bills your insurance and performs many checks to insure your safety. Our workflow system uses a four-check process to make sure your prescription is dispensed correctly. Our interactive voice response telephone system allows you to order prescription refills or transfers any time, day or night. You can also contact us and order prescriptions via the internet. Our advancements in technology help to reduce the risk of errors; they also free up the pharmacists in order for them to spend more time focusing on patient care and counseling. But most importantly, they provide you, our customer, better service and safety.
Weaverville HealthWise's main focus is providing high quality service to its patients. We are a pharmacy driven company focused on patient care - our friendly knowledgeable pharmacists are happy to provide personal service and consultation to their patients. The services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledgeable, caring pharmacists focused on patient care
- Individualized patient counseling with every prescription
- Cheerful employees willing and eager to help exceed patient expectations
- Drive-up prescription window
- Flavoring of liquid medications
- Convenient hours, open Monday thru Saturday
- Special orders to meet patient's needs
- Prompt Service, prescriptions are usually ready in 15 minutes or less
- We accept most prescription drug insurance plans and Medicare D
- Diabetic Service: We'll not only sell you a meter or supplies but train you on how to use it.
- Health screenings to keep patients informed of their health status are offered from time to time.
These often include:
- Lipid profiles
- Glucose monitoring
- Blood Pressure testing
- Informative community seminars focused on current health issues
- Drive-through pharmacy window
- Large selection of Over-The-Counter medications
- Great front-end merchandise/service
- Flu Vaccine
- Pneumonia Vaccine
- Shingles Vaccine
- Tetanus Shots
- Drop off or pick up prescriptions without getting out of your car.
- Convenient when you are sick, have sick children, or just don't want to get out of the car.
Staff and Experience
Pharmacist and Technicians
- Our staff has over 110 combined years of pharmacy experience.
- We have four Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technicians who fill your prescriptions and their work is carefully checked by a Registered Pharmacist.
- We strive to stay current on disease management & new drugs that are becoming available through classes, training & continuing education.
Ice Cream Parlor
- Seasonal Specials
We really do care about our customers, they are our neighbors. Our managers and staff live in this community and attend local churches and schools. Our staff strives to meet the needs of our customers because they are our friends.
We fill your prescriptions promptly. We do our best to keep your waiting time as short as possible. We value your time as well as our own.
We do our best to help those with special situations or unique needs.
We give back to the community by supporting local charities, schools, churches and community projects.